Allen County Police Reserve Graduation
715 S. Calhoun St. Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Phone 260-449-7535 Fax 260-449-7915
Date: Monday, April 16, 2007
Time: 7:00 p.m.
County Police Reserve Graduation
The Allen County Sheriff’s Department Reserve Organization will add 20 new police officers to its ranks on Monday, April 16, 2007. The officers will graduate after completing 421 hours of training.
The class has recently undergone intense training, to include: Criminal Law, Emergency Vehicle Operations, Firearms, Defensive Tactics, Traffic Stops, Domestic Violence and Juvenile Law. After graduation the officers will be assigned to various divisions within the Allen County Sheriff’s Department.
The following is a list of officers who will graduate:
1) Anastacia B. Cercone 12) James L Krueger
2) Grant Cowan 13) Dewayne H. McClish
3) Bradley D. Coy 14) Jason Patrick Michael
4) John D. Edgar Jr. 15) Lyle Miller (
5) Terrance Gephart 16) John Charles Nichter
6) Duane M. Gillum 17) Adam R. Nix
7) Gabriel M. Gonzalez 18) Christopher G. Olszk
8) Bradley M. Holmes 19) Ryan Lee Petty
9) Jeffrey C. Hunter 20) Andrew L. Stabler
10) Michel Jones 21) Brandi Elise Wissler
11) Daniel A. Kerr 22) Thomas Paul Plummer
The graduation certificates will be presented by Sheriff Kenneth C. Fries.
CONTACT: Steven A. Stone
Public Information Officer