allencountysheriff.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Cadet Program
Post Cadet Program 
I read about the cadet program on the allencountysheriff.org website. I have just a couple questions about it. It says there are only six sessions. Does this mean you attend only just six times? What is the main purpose of this program after you have completed it? If I am interested in becoming a county sheriff, do I have to complete this program? Would it give me a better chance at gaining the position during the hiring process if I previously completed this program? Hopefully I'm making some sense here. Mainly I'm asking how one would become a sheriff in a certain division. Thanks.

Post Cadet Program 
All of your questions regarding the Cadet program are answered on the Cadet information page located her at http://www.allencountysheriff.org/cadet/index.html.

I read about the cadet program on the allencountysheriff.org website. I have just a couple questions about it. It says there are only six sessions. Does this mean you attend only just six times? Six sessions refers to the Academy Training. Once you have completed the Academy you will continue to meet once a month. What is the main purpose of this program after you have completed it? Provides exposure to the field of Law Enforcement. If I am interested in becoming a county sheriff, do I have to complete this program? No it is not mandatory. Would it give me a better chance at gaining the position during the hiring process if I previously completed this program? The hiring process is completed through a series of testing. Hopefully I'm making some sense here. Mainly I'm asking how one would become a sheriff in a certain division. We currently are not accepting applications.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum