allencountysheriff.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Testing Process
Post Testing Process 
When will the testing start for this round of the hiring process? And will everyone that submits an application start the testing process until they do not pass a certain portion?

Post Testing Dates 
The best answer we can give is that everyone will be notified by mail whether or not they are eligible to take the written exam and the date of the exam. Dates of the testings are not given out ahead of time so that an unfair advantage is not given to someone over another.

Post Testing Process 
Thanks for the response. Are you able to inform me what order the testing process is conducted?

Post Re: Testing Process 
klowe wrote:
Thanks for the response. Are you able to inform me what order the testing process is conducted?

Per our Human Resources Manager:

"It was given to them on the job posting. They will be given a letter at the written test that gives them a guideline as to what to expect".

Post Hiring Process 
Do you know approximately when the letters will be mailed notifying the applicants about whether or not they are eligible for the written test?

Post Re: Hiring Process 
KStov wrote:
Do you know approximately when the letters will be mailed notifying the applicants about whether or not they are eligible for the written test?

Letters will be mailed out over the next two weeks

There is no set number for hiring during each process.

Last edited by osroaa on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Process 
I am sorry but I didn't see a reply to my earlier question about whether you knew "when" letters would be mailed to applicants notifying them that they are eligible to proceed to first step in the process?

Post Re: Process 
KStov wrote:
I am sorry but I didn't see a reply to my earlier question about whether you knew "when" letters would be mailed to applicants notifying them that they are eligible to proceed to first step in the process?

Letters will be mailed out over the next two weeks

There is no set number for hiring during each process.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum