allencountysheriff.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
problem with a neighbor
Post problem with a neighbor 
having a few issues with a new neighbor.

1st the neighbor has a pick up truck that is parked in the street in front of my house and has not moved in over 2 weeks. what do i need to do about having it removed?

2nd they keep leaving empty beer cans in my yard.

they also left a beat up old grill up by my house. since it is in my yard does that give me the right to get rid of it in the garbage or throw it back in their yard?

Post Re: problem with a neighbor 
1st the neighbor has a pick up truck that is parked in the street in front of my house and has not moved in over 2 weeks. what do i need to do about having it removed?

If the vehicle is legally plated, legally parked and in operating condition no violation of law has occured.

2nd they keep leaving empty beer cans in my yard.

Have you spoken to them about the trash issue? Are the cans from the trash overflowing and blowing into your yard or intentionally thrown?

they also left a beat up old grill up by my house. since it is in my yard does that give me the right to get rid of it in the garbage or throw it back in their yard?[/quote]

As good neighbor, your new neighbors would certainly appreciate you returning their grill and other property to them.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum